Hospitality, Hotels and Holidays in the post-COVID world
About this webinar 29th Apr 2021
The severe reduction in personal and business travel as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic has imposed significant pressure on the hospitality industry.
Now, as lockdowns gradually begin to lift, market participants are revamping their strategies to adjust to the new normal and investors are taking note. So how might the market evolve and what opportunities are out there?
Using the recent launch of Alta Capital Real Estate’s new hospitality fund as a case study, we’re gathering hospitality specialists to put the sector under the microscope and discuss:
• The true impact of the pandemic on hospitality
• Future trends: is there a new normal for hospitality?
• Which sectors offer the best hope for revival in a post-COVID world and how can investors take advantage of value in the sector?
• Will earnings see a quick revival in 2021 and beyond?
• How will the hospitality industry tackle sustainability/ESG challenges post-COVID?