- The website located at altacapitalre.com (the “Website”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Alta Fora Limited (“Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”).
- These terms and conditions, together with the documents referred to in them (the “Terms“) govern your access to and use of the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Website.
- The following additional terms, which are incorporated by reference into these Terms, also apply to your use of our Website:
4. By accessing or using our Website, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms, and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms. If you do not agree to all the provisions of these Terms, you must not access or use our Website.
- The Website is a site operated by the Company. We are registered in Hong-Kong under company number 2973521and have our registered office at 11F Central Tower 28th Queens Road, Central, Hong-Kong.
- The private fund presented on the website is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and managed in Hong-Kong by Kriya Capital Limited, a fund management company registered withregulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission with a Type 9 license number ATY278 and having an address at Unit 702, 7/F, Nan Fund Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these Terms from time to time by amending this page. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check this page to take note of any changes we have made. You are responsible at all times for complying with the current version of these Terms.
ACCESS TO AND CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content in it, will always be available or uninterrupted.
- We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to suspend, discontinue or restrict the availability of the Website (or part thereof) for any reason or no reason at all. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any such suspension, discontinuation or restriction. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, discontinuation or restriction of the Website or any part thereof.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content in it, will always be free from errors or omissions. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) from time to time to change the Website for any reason or no reason at all. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any change to the Website or any part thereof.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- Our Website is directed to people in Hong Kong. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Website or any service or product described on our Website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Website from outside Hong Kong, you do so at your own risk.
ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- In order to use certain features of the Website, you must register for an account (“Account“) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Website (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Website in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Website will terminate immediately. You agree that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your user content associated with your Account from our live databases. The Company will have no any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your user content.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use, or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that we are the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in our Website, and in all the content published on it and any selection or arrangement of such content. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms are reserved by us (and/or our licensors).
- We hereby grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sub licensable and non-transferable right to access and use our Website for your own personal, domestic, non-business purposes.
- You will not:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
- use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you breach paragraph 6 of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that you have made.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, bug, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on the Website, or on any website linked to our Website.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all aspects with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR WEBSITE
Where our Website contains links to other websites and services and/or displays advertisements of third parties:
- These links and advertisements are not under our control and are provided for your convenience only. We do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to links and advertisements. You use all links and advertisements at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so.
- When you click on any links and advertisements, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such links and advertisements. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites or resources and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice (of any nature) on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialty advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our Website
- We make reasonable commercial efforts to update the information on our Website. However, we do not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content published on our Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law;
- This website shall not be construed as an offer or solicitation to invest. Nothing on the website constitute an offer invest or an investment recommendation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it; and
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer:
- We only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity; and
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of Hong-Kong. We both hereby irrevocably agree that the courts of Hong-Kong will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- If any provision in these Terms is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision shall be deemed deleted and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +852 3468 5160.